What to do in the Myall Lakes
Here’s a few ideas to get you started:
- Animal Spotting and bird watching.
- Board Games, ask about our range of games to borrow when you book in
- Jet-Skiing (tow your jet ski)
- Wakeboarding and water-skiing. Tow your boat behind and enjoy your regular activities with all your family and friends.
- Canoeing and kayaking, tow your own and explore the closer to shore areas that the houseboats can’t access.
- Bushwalking through the National Park
- Ocean Beach only a 10 minute walk from Mungo Brush or a 3 minute walk from Dee’s Corner.
- Beach fishing, swimming and surfing