2-10 people… best with 2-6 people, ok with 8, a squeeze with 10
Tow your speedboat or fishing boat.
We have installed larger Fridge Freezers replacing the old gas fridges that used to struggle on very hot days. The unit stands 1485mm tall.
Sorry, no portable fridges to be hooked up to the houseboat power. Please bring your own power supply if you are bringing an extra fridge.
All our houseboats have a Power Anchor Winch so you don’t have to strain your back. Just stand at the helm and press a button! No more handling the chain and rope and lifting the heavy anchor.
Our return customers will be happy to see the new bigger BBQs on the 45s. Installed on the rear deck,
giving more room on the front for the table and chairs.
Rotisserie available for these BBQs on request at no extra charge.
The Houseboat’s water from the sink taps is fine to drink. It is our Bulahdelah town water.
Facilities / Features
- Full range of quality cutlery, crockery and all kitchenware. View full list of inventory
- Stainless Steel 5 burner BBQ with side burner. Cooking area 81 x 50cm, solid plate. (half grill was replaced by plate as it was too hard to clean and fat from snags etc flared up too easily)
- Large110lt esky on the rear deck and a 100lt esky on the front deck.
- 158lt fridge/freezer stands 1480mm tall
- Gas stove with 3 burners, oven and grill
- Fresh water supplied on-board for kitchen/shower, you can drink this water as well, it’s our Bulahdelah town water.
- Pillows in cases and doonas in covers for 10 people (sheets on three double beds made for you, not just supplied, please bring extras if needed)
- Full safety equipment
- Dinghy supplied with oars. Optional outboard motor for hire
- All outside decks fully carpeted with enclosed safety rails
- Maps and manuals provided, including a full complimentary briefing
- Comfortable outdoor furniture
- 12 volt D.C. socket for mobile phones
- TV/ DVD player. There’s no TV reception, please bring your DVDs and movies on disc or memory stick.
- CD and radio
- Complimentary parking and boat ramp
- Quick & easy access onto your boat
- Purposely built fibreglass boats.
- Simple controls, no experience necessary, no licence required.
- Selection of board games (see reception).
Supply of Linen
We supply 3 double beds with the sheets, doonas and pillows. We actually make these beds, not just supply the linen. Most hirers use the dining room as a double bedroom, so now we make this up as a bed with the sheets, doonas and pillows. ie. 2 doubles downstairs and the dining room bed.
Another double doona and 2 single doonas are provided, there are a total of 10 pillows in pillowcases. Please bring any extra sheets you need. We also hire sheets for $10 per bed.
During winter we provide 2 doonas for each bed.
The dingy comes with oars but for an additional $25 per night you can hire a small motor. (max $100) Please book this in advance, even up to the day before.
Not everyone wants a motor so we don’t include it in the hire price.
If you are towing your own boat, you may choose to leave our dingy behind. Please supply your own towing rope.
All our houseboats are powered by “high thrust” motors. It is a requirement of NSW maritime that any hire vessel in our survey category be limited to under 10 knots.
Hire companies claiming to have ‘bigger’ more powerful motors are limited to the same capacity. Their motors are ‘governed’ down to meet this requirement.