2-6 Berth 4 adults maximum plus 2 children under 12 All of our houseboats have a Power Anchor Winch. The 33s have lower ceilings and smaller door openings, not suitable for very tall or large people. (45ft houseboat ceiling height is minimum 7′)
Facilities / Features
- Full range of quality cutlery, crockery and all kitchenware. View full list of inventory
- Stainless Steel BBQ
- Large esky – 100lt
- 12vt fridge with freezer Sorry no portable fridges to be hooked up to the houseboat Power. Please bring your own power supply if you are bringing an extra fridge.
- Gas stove with 4 burners, oven and grill
- Fresh water supplied on-board for kitchen/shower
- Full safety equipment
- Linen The main double bed is made with sheets, quilt and pillows in cases. Quilts and pillows are provided for any additional people. These other beds are made using the lounge and dining area. Please bring sheets for these beds or we hire them for $10 per bed.
- Dinghy supplied with oars. You are welcome to bring an outboard motor up to 5hp.
- All outside decks fully carpeted with enclosed safety rails
- Maps and manuals provided, also a full complimentary briefing
- Comfortable outdoor furniture
- 12 volt D.C. socket for mobile phone chargers etc.
- CD and FM radio
- TV/ DVD player. There’s no TV reception, bring your DVDs and movies on disc or memory stick
- Complimentary parking and boat ramp
- Quick & easy access onto your boat
- Provisioning delivery is available by arrangement for a small charge
- Simple controls, no experience necessary, no licence required
- Selection of board games (see reception)
There are 2 slightly different 33ft houseboats. The houseboat “Aries” doesn’t have the single bed at the stern. It has another bench and cupboards instead.
The front lounge can be made as a double bed or 2 single beds.
On this boat below, “Libra”, the front lounge can only be made as a single bed.
Both boats have the double bed in the Forecastle which is found below the front lounge and helm area.