33ft Houseboat “Aries”
You’ll need “Google Maps” on a mobile device. Tap on the white arrows to advance through the boat, spin the image to get a 360 degree view. This is the “sister ship” of Aries, exactly the same size but a few layout differences. Aries has more bench and cupboards at the back instead of the single bunk.
2-6 Berth: 3 adults maximum (only 3 people over 14 years)
We DO NOT recommend more than 4 people no matter what the age.
All of our houseboats have a Power Anchor Winch. The 33 has lower ceilings and smaller door openings, not suitable for very tall or large people. (45ft houseboat ceiling height is minimum 7′)
If you love camping and cabins, you’ll love this “glorified camping” holiday with a waterfront view wherever you go.
The fishing is a bit “hit and miss”. Please don’t book this if you’re after a “Fishing Holiday.” Some people catch lots and others don’t get a bite.
Facilities / Features
- Full range of quality cutlery, crockery and all kitchenware. View full list of inventory
- Stainless Steel BBQ
- Large esky – 100lt
- 12vt fridge with freezer. Sorry no portable fridges to be hooked up to the houseboat Power. Please bring your own power supply if you are bringing an extra fridge.
- Gas stove with 3 burners, oven and grill
- Fresh drinking water supplied on-board for kitchen/shower
The toilet uses water from outside.
- Full safety equipment
- Linen The main double bed is made with sheets, doona and pillows in cases. Doonas and pillows are provided for any additional people. These other beds are made using the lounge and dining areas.
Please bring sheets for these beds or we hire them for $10 per bed.
- Dinghy supplied with oars. You are welcome to bring an outboard motor up to 5hp.
- All outside decks fully carpeted with enclosed safety rails
- Maps and manuals provided, also a full complimentary briefing
- Comfortable outdoor furniture
- 12 volt D.C. socket for mobile phone chargers etc. Multiple USB connections are available.
- CD and FM radio
- TV/ DVD player. There’s no TV reception, bring your DVDs and movies on disc or memory stick
- Complimentary parking and boat ramp
- Quick & easy access onto your boat
- Simple controls, no experience necessary, no license required
- Selection of board games (see reception)
The front lounge can be made as a double bed or 2 single beds.
There is a double bed in the Forecastle which is found below the front lounge and helm area. It is on the floor level. You will need to get on your knees to get into bed.